Straight out of the plane, Mr. Asta Morris attended his first tasting in Hong Kong. This is only the second time for him to visit our bustling town, but he already started recognising the neighbourhood. Despite the summer heat and the humidity, he was very excited when visiting Mizunara: The Library again. Upon arrival, Bert was delighted to see the line up for the evening:
The HK Series
- Fettercairn 2006/2016 – Scotch Single Malt
- Macduff 2006/2016 – Scotch Single Malt
- Cambus 1991/2016 – Scotch Single Grain
The Safari Series
- Aultmore 2006/2016 – Scotch Single Malt
- Benrinnes 2006/2017 – Scotch Single Malt
- Girvan 2006/2017 – Scotch Single Grain
- Glenburgie 1999/2017 – Scotch Single Malt
These are all the Asta Morris bottlings for Hong Kong so far. Guests started coming in and the bar quickly became very lively. Whisky lovers were discussing the various Asta Morris whiskies among each other, while other guests were enjoying their cocktails made by the head bartender Endo-san. Time flies when you are having fun! Before we knew it, the evening came to an end. A great event with so much whisky fun!
Missed the event? Don’t you worry, the full lineup is still available at Mizunara: The Library!